IBM Case Foundation (Formerly FileNet BPM) 5.0 - Process Design
OverviewThis course is for the workflow designer whose job includes responsibility for planning, designing, and implementing a business process solution using IBM FileNet Business Process Manager. The workflow designer works with IBM FileNet BPM Process Designer and other BPM tools to prepare process definitions that can be implemented in a production IBM FileNet BPM environment. During the solution design and development phases, the workflow designer works with business users to gather requirements, define workflow technical details and configuration settings, and create running process diagrams. During the solution deployment phase the workflow designer communicates the technical specifications of the BPM solution to the application developer and solution builder. You work with a fully functioning, IBM FileNet Business Process Manager system to practice the skills required for planning, designing, and creating solutions to business process problems.
AudienceThis intermediate course is for anyone who is responsible for planning, designing, and creating solutions to business problems using IBM FileNet Business Process Manager and the IBM FileNet P8 infrastructure
PrerequisitesYou should have:
- IBM FileNet P8 5.0: Prerequisite Skills using Workplace XT (F141G) or equivalent experience
- Process Designer Diagram and Design modes
- Workflow infrastructure
- Workflow data
- Flow control in workflow
- Time control in workflow
- Control of multiple workflows
- Process design and implementation
- Build the knowledge and skills necessary to plan, design, and create solutions to business problems using IBM FileNet Business Process Manager.