IBM Cognos Disclosure Management (V10.2.4)
OverviewIBM Cognos Disclosure Management (V10.2.4) is designed to teach professionals to create, manage, and administer internal and external reports and workflows. Through a series of lectures and hands-on exercises, participants will create and generate a report and configure the CDM application. Dashboards, Views, and the Yearly Rollover are also covered.
AudienceThis intermediate course is for individuals responsible for critical internal or external narrative or disclosure reporting. To use this guide, you should have a strong background in developing such reports.
PrerequisitesYou should have:
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office.
- Experience using the Windows operating system and a Web browser
- Describe IBM Cognos Disclosure Management and its role in the IBM Cognos performance management solution,
- Generate the report,
- Create and edit report objects,
- Add content to report objects,
- Perform additional configuration,
- Analyze reports using views,
- Perform rollover and cascade,
- Create dashboards,
- Administer security
ObjectivesPlease refer to course overview.