IBM Cognos BI Administration (V10.2.2)
OverviewThis course provides training to new administrators on the fundamental tasks of installing and configuring IBM Cognos BI, and administering servers and content in the environment. In the course, you will install and configure the IBM Cognos BI software, implement security, and manage the server components. You will also monitor and schedule tasks, create data sources, manage and deploy content in IBM Cognos Connection and IBM Cognos Administration.
AudienceThis intermediate course is for Administrators.
PrerequisitesYou should have:
- Knowledge of Web application server architectures
- Security systems administration
- Experience using basic Windows functionality
- Experience using a Web browser
- Knowledge of your business requirements
- Introduction to IBM Cognos BI Administration
- Identify IBM Cognos BI Architecture
- Secure the IBM cognos BI Environment
- Administer the IBM Cognos BI Server Environment
- Manage Run Activities
- Manage Content in IBM Cognos Administration
- Additional Configuration and Customization
- Overview of IBM Cognos BI (Optional)
- IBM Cognos BI for Consumers (Optional)
- Drill Through Definitions (Optional)
- End-to-end Workshop (Optional)
ObjectivesPlease refer to course overview for the objectives.