Domain-Specific Modelling with IBM Rational Software Architect V7.5
OverviewThis course provides an introduction to domain-specific modeling in IBM Rational Software Architect. The course describes the characteristics of domain-specific languages (DSLs) and the advantages of domain-specific modeling (DSM). Using a simple case study, the course also describes and demonstrates how to design and implement DSLs in UML with UML profiles, and how to generate executable code from a domain-specific model.
AudienceThis intermediate course is for:
- Solution architects
You should have completed:
- Essentials of Modeling with IBM Rational Software Architect (RD565G)
- Domain-specific languages and domain-specific modeling characteristics
- Choosing an implementation method
- Designing a domain-specific language
- Creating a UML profile Using the profile tooling to generate custom palette elements
- Creating UML profile tooling Transforming a domain-specific model into executable code
ObjectivesPlease refer to course overview.