Tivoli Process Automation Engine 7.5 Workflow Design and Implementation
OverviewIBM Maximo Asset Management 7.5 provides the functionality to create Workflow processes that automate and streamline your business processes. This 3-day course covers the necessary concepts for you to start developing your own Workflow processes. Through lab exercises, you gain hands-on experience with all related development and security applications, in addition to all of the components used to create and configure a Workflow process. An implementation methodology is presented in the course and can serve as a guide for your workflow implementations. If your Workflow processes are developed by consultants, this course can facilitate working with those consultants to obtain the optimal value from the product.
AudienceThis intermediate-level course is for:
- Workflow implementation team members
- Workflow managers for Service Desk or IBM Tivoli Asset Management for IT operations
- Evaluators of IBM Maximo Asset Manager Workflow for use in their organizations
- IBM Maximo Asset Manager administrators
PrerequisitesYou should have completed:
- Maximo 7.5 Fundamentals (TR571) or equivalent experience
- Workflow implementation overview
- Workflow planning and design
- Developing Workflow process
- Testing the Workflow process
- Deploying and managing the Workflow process
ObjectivesPlease refer to course overview.